Commitment to client service is exemplified by presenting multiple options and recommendations so our client can make the most informed purchasing decision. The Design-Build team will provide options for priorities and functions to help our client understand the cost implications of each design decision.
By getting our client’s input and keeping them informed of the cost and schedule implications of critical decisions every step of the way, the team will foster a collaborative, open book environment in which trust and teamwork can take root.
Advantages to Design Build
- Early Communication between the Owner, Architect, Contractor and Major Subcontractors
- Schedule Analysis to provide milestones, phasing and overcome long-lead times
- Project Organization providing integration of electronic files and reporting in real time format
- Speed of Delivery through proactive identification of materials, equipment and labor needs
- Predictability of Pricing with costs and potential risks identified early and managed throughout
- Lowest Cost through creativity in planning, design and building for space maximization
- Clearly Defined Scope and competitive Subcontractor bids with early MEP collaboration
- Once Source of Responsibility managed by the Contractor to ensure all team members understand the expectations and are held accountable.